Knowing how to play the guitar is fun but along the way, you can't avoid the struggles, especially as a starter.
I thought of sharing some of them, so here ya go:
1. You realize chord charts are more complicated than you think.
Dots and lines? Seems easy enough.
2. You start having callus, or the hard skin around your fingers.
Yes, it's normal, and trust me, it feels better to play the guitar with them than without them.
3. You feel awkward when holding a guitar.
You don't know if the guitar is too small, or big for you, or you're just not comfortable holding it.
4. Bar chords are harder than Math.
No kidding! And don't you hate it when your strumming doesn't create sound? Ugh!
5. When the guitar pick falls inside the guitar hole.
Why do picks constantly make us suffer that way?
6.When you feel pressured by people who ask you to play something for them.
"But I can't!"
7. When the guitar is out of tune.
You know what to do, but you're just afraid to do it.
8. When you lose your pick.
Guitar pick, y u so hard to find??!
~Yes, learning to play the guitar may seem hard at first, but what's for sure is, you won't regret it. Nothing beats a feeling that you get to do what you love! Thumbs up to all guitarists out there! Love lots!