You may think this is an easy peasy thing to write about, but this is probably the hardest topic out of all the others in this Writing Challenge! Today, I'm gonna be writing 30 facts about myself. Read on!
1. I've never been on an airplane
Ever since I was born, I've always breathed UAE air. I've never been to any other country yet, but I look forward to that!
2. I had chicken allergy when I was little
Every time I ate something with a chicken, or an egg, rashes would instantly form in my arms and legs. Thankfully, my allergy didn't last long. It stopped when I was around six years old.
3. I learned to play the guitar through the Internet
4. I only started speaking Tagalog when I was ten
When I was younger, I only understood, but could not speak in Tagalog (The Philippines' national language). However, when my sisters and I transferred to a Filipino school, I forced myself to learn, but still wasn't confident with it. My classmates even teased me about my poor Tagalog skills!
5. I can't count how many cats I've had.
My family has had so many cats in the past years, that I hardly remember their names! Right now, we only have five cats with us.
6. I love reading.
7. I can't stand loud noises.
Fireworks are fun to watch, but if some loud music plays in the background, I focus more on how I can save my ears rather than enjoying.
8. I wear glasses.
9. I joined a school pageant when I was in grade 1
And I finished at first runner up!
10. I've never watched a single episode of Star Wars
11. I can read Arabic
In schools here, Arabic is not an option, so every one needs to learn it. It was of use tho, because until now, I can still read those shop names outside. Haha!
12. I dream of becoming an Interior Designer in the future.
And maybe even run my own company too!
13. I enjoy playing Scrabble
14. I can read and speak some Spanish
I'm not really fluent at it, and I sometimes get confused with writing accents, but I understand when Spanish people have conversations (not so good at it, they should speak slower tbh)
15. I passed out at a mall when I was younger
My mom said it was because of hunger, although I don't recall feeling hungry at that time.
16. I had my first phone when I was eight
At least today, phones are actually smartphones. My first phone was a simple Nokia phone that obviously wasn't even touch screen and the only thing I got to do was play Snakes, and take low quality pictures.
17. I can't french braid my own hair successfully
18. I can't ride a bike
My Dad is a pro when it comes to bikes, but I don't even know how to freaking balance on one!
19. I've never had a change in hairstyle until a couple months ago
Aside from cutting in short. It always remained straight and long, but lately, I had my sister cut it in layers for me. Yay!
20. I love watching dance videos
21. As a child, I wanted to be a teacher
Not anymore! But I think teachers should really receive more credit for playing a good part in a child's future.
22. I rarely wear makeup.
23. I was terrified during my first week of School
I was so scared of school before that my Dad had to sit at the back of my classroom just so I would feel better.
24. I'm 5'3"
25. I have a scar on my right wrist.
It was a scratch from one of my cats from about five years ago. It's not that much seen anymore, but it's still there.
26. I accidentally ruined my School report card when I was in Grade 2
What made it so much worse was that I was the first honorable mention of my grade. My teachers had to make a revised version of it. I was embarrassed. My parents were disappointed.
27. I experienced sleepwalking once.
And it was scary! I almost opened the front door if it weren't for my dad's friend who stopped me. He happened to be spending the night at our place that day.
28. I can't keep my eyes open during roller coaster rides
I just can't!
29. I'm always mistaken by people to be the youngest of my sisters.
Truth talk: I am the second or middle child. Okay?
30. I was supposed to be named, 'Christian', because my parents thought they were having a boy.
I turned out to be girl, so they named me 'Kristina' instead
~That's it for today! Thanks for reading! Much love,