Time flies fast, doesn't it? In only a few hours, we would all have to say goodbye to 2016 and welcome 2017. Even up to now, I still cannot believe that 2016 would be over. [Which means that I will be turning seventeen soon1 NOOO.]
Anyway, since New Year is fast approaching, most of us have been thinking about our New Year's resolutions, although some may even think it is simply is lame, useless and not worth trying! Whatever your views may be, I'd like to re-quote, "There's no harm in trying." I mean, it's always better to try and see where it goes, than just sit there and do nothing, right?
Truth be told, I'd never really focused on my past resolutions. I don't even remember a time where I actually made one. Maybe when I was five? haha. This time, however, I wanna try something different. I decided to answer this 6 Simple Questions to set 2017 Intentions so here it is!
1. What are 1–3 experiences you want to have in 2017?
*Join an Academic or Art competition.
* Meet (and not just see!) the Hillsong band because they're coming here at April.
*Visit the Phillipines. I've never ever been there yet.
2. What are 1–3 relationships you want to focus on deepening in 2017?
* My relatives back in the Philippines
*Relatives here in the UAE
*Friends, especially church friends
3. What are 1–3 ways I d like to get out of my comfort zone in 2017?
* Start my own Youtube channel where I would be posting my original songs and covers, with my sisters.
*Be brave enough to start conversations and transform my acquaintances into my friends.
*Publish a book online
4, What are 1–3 ways I want to show care and love to myself in 2017?
*To actually stick to my workout schedule everyday.
*Distance myself from things that make me feel worse.
*Eat more. I so desperately want to gain weight this year.
5. How do I want to be feeling exactly a year from now?
* Accomplished and Satisfied with all the changes.
6. What is the word or phrase for my year in 2017?
"Just trust. Everything will work out."
Happy Ney Year Everyone, Have fun with the countdown and don't forget to jump as high as you can at 00:00 on January 1st of 2017! Cheers! xx